Thursday 26 May 2016

Three weeks later…

Where to start?

The past three weeks has been uneventful to the extent that I can't properly remember what has happened. Anna's mother visited for a weekend, the other two were spent simple lounging as Anna tried to recover from her pneumonia. The weeks looked like any other week.

Spring has properly arrived and I cannot think of a more beautiful season. Spring really suits London. It doesn't really matter that it keeps raining every three days. As long as the sun comes out for a while each day I am satisfied.

Half-term is coming up and I have a week off. It is also very conveniently (not) placed just as the finals take place in Sweden and therefore soem friends cannot visit, others have work. However, there are a few plans we might have to look into. I've always wanted to go to Manchester. First, this weekend Anna and I are seeing Phantom of the Opera.

Then we'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment