Sunday 12 June 2016

Sorting things out

So lately I have had this sensation of having too much on my plate.

Oh how much could it be? Quite a lot to be frank.

I have tried to sort out when to leave (have to book tickets in time for them not to be more expensive than just buying a house here) and then try to organise what will wait for me when I come back to Sweden. There are several things I need (but cannot yet ) sort out and it is stressing me out quite a lot; such as housing after the move to (and up north) in Sweden. Not only will I move back home, but I will also move within the country (not that bad, just 6-ish hours upwards) and I really do not know where to start with that.

On a happier (and warmer note); summer is here. Properly this time and you can hardly move without turning into a puddle of sweat on some days. Especially grateful right now that I have taken the habit of getting the bus instead of the tub so seriously. It is insane how different heat can be from country to country; and even two countries that are as close to each other as England and Sweden. Our heat is so much nicer cause the kind here is humid and thick - good luck breathing.

Half term was a slow process. It was ever so nice to have time off but I didn't really do much with my time. I don't really mind just regret not seeing more, but then again - it will still be there this summer and any other time I decide to come back here after having left this autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment